Help to Minimize Morning Sickness
Changes to your diet and lifestyle can help you feel better. These changes can include:
- Taking vitamins; a prenatal vitamin accompanied by a vitamin B6 supplement like BNatal®
- Adjusting mealtimes
- Changing the types of foods you eat
- Eat dry toast or crackers in the morning before you get out of bed
- Eat five or six “mini meals” a day to ensure that your stomach is never empty.
- Eat frequent bites of foods like nuts, fruits, or crackers.
- Drink ginger ale made with real ginger
- Try bland foods. The BRATT diet (bananas, rice, applesauce, toast, and tea) is low in fat and easy to digest.
- Drink plenty of water. Your body needs more water during pregnancy.
- Not drinking fluids can lead to dehydration, which can make nausea worse.
- If diet and lifestyle changes don’t help, or if you have severe nausea and vomiting of pregnancy, you might need medical treatment. If other causes are ruled out, you may be able to take Vitamin B6, the active ingredient in B-NATAL® is a safe, over-the-counter treatment that may be tried first for nausea and vomiting of pregnancy.
B-Natal can help
The soothing B-Natal formula provides a non-prescription alternative to Rx anti-nausea medications and a nutritionally beneficial alternative to traditional home remedies. Since introduction in 2007, the B-natal brand of products have been recommended by thousands of doctors.
Have Questions? Get in Touch
Feel free to reach out with questions about B-Natal or any of our other MediNiche Products